Who's getting their excersise groove on???? FRIDAY Edition

lauraanne715
on 10/9/08 7:02 pm - Pottstown, PA
Good morning!!

I need to do my treadmill hour workout this afternoon due to the fact that darling hubby woke me up late this am...again I ask is this week over yet???? It has a terible week for getting back into my routine! Ugh!!

Plus all the running around I had to do this week has made me exhausted...but Saturday is a new day and I will be up bright and early and back on routine! FINALLY!!! LOL

What are you doing today??

Have a great one!
Much luv!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Laureen S.
on 10/9/08 9:35 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Personal trainer day and lawncare will be a big part of my workout today.

Have a great day!  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/08 9:51 pm
I have my allergy shots after work today, so, as long as they don't make me feel yucky, I will go to the gym later this evening.  Probably make it an all cardio night.

HG
Lslaven
on 10/9/08 10:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Laura:
I have just come off of three 12 hour shifts and need to catch up on my exercise.  It is really hard to exercise when you get up for work at 4:45 a.m. and do not get home until 8:15 p.m. and you are exhausted.  I am going to take at least a 3 mile walk today and maybe do some crunches and possibly Wii Fit. 
Linda
prettydee7
on 10/9/08 11:33 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
I'll be doing my water arobics class, 1 hour high impact
Dianne P.
on 10/10/08 3:37 am - DE
Hi All,
Been to the gym today with hubby, was there for 2 hours, did 3.50 miles on the bike and the rest was weight lifting ! Will be going tomorrow to make it my 5th day this week ! Yeah.
Have a great weekend every 1 !
Dianne
rita61677
on 10/10/08 7:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
iworked my butt off today at the gym. I did 2 miles on the treadmill at a speed of 4.2 mph (whihc is the highest ive ever gone) i htought i was gonna slip off i was sweating so much. then i did legs. thats all for me today. everyone have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views